Eglise de Marnans_Office de Tourisme Mandrin Chambaran
Place du Prieuré 38980 Marnans
A proximité

Booking Direct, Mairie de Marnans


Prieuré de Marnans

Built by the canons regular of Saint Augustine,
it became Antonins property in 1286. In
1957 it resisted to religious wars despite
theestruction of the rest of the abbey. In
1755, the church became the owner of
Malte hospitalers and parish church at the
Concordat. Classified as a historical monument
since 1846, it’s remains a major bulding
of the romanesque art of the Dauphiné.

Opening Period

From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.

Equipments

  • Car park
  • Coach parking

Services

  • Unguided group tours
  • Restaurant
  • Unguided individual tours

Localisation

Itinerary