How to come ?
Located in between Grenoble and Lyon, just around the corner of the French Alps, you will find the Land of Berlioz
- From the North, between Lyon and Grenoble: A48 motorway exit 9 signposted for La Cote St André and Rives
- From the West, via the Rhone valley: A7 motorway exit 12 signposted for Chanas and Annonay
- From the South, between Valence and Grenoble: A49 motorway exit 9 signposted for St Marcellin
- Grenoble Alpes Isère Airport, St Etienne de St Geoirs, for more information click on www.grenoble-airport.com or phone 04 76 65 48 48.
- Lyon St Exupéry Airport, for more information click on www.lyon.aeroport.fr or phone 04 26 16 38 38
- TransIsère buses : please check the timetables online on website : transisere.fr or by phone on 04 26 16 38 38.