This summer, visit « site of special scientific interest »
Lake of Montjoux in St Jean de Bournay
- Sunday 21 July from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 28 July from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 18 August from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 25 august from 20:00 to 22:00 (by night)
- Sunday 8 September from 10:00 to 12h30
Bog of « tourbière des Planchettes » in St Pierre de Bressieux
- Sunday 14 August from 20:00 to 22h (by night)
River La Sanne Amont in Montseveroux
- Sunday 4 august from 10:00 to 12h30
Booking at the tourist office on 04 76 36 25 86.
All Natural sites and parks
Both wild and welcoming this 600 acres site with its 45kms of walking paths will surely give you plenty of room to roam around in! You will be able to watch stags and deers, mountain goats, wild boars and many varieties of birds...
3200 Route de Revel 38870 Saint-Pierre-de-Bressieux
Discover the treasures of our local biodiversity: edible and medicinal wild plants, healing plants, ancient vegetable varieties... all grown in a preserved cob style farm house garden dating from the beginning of the 19th century.
360, chemin du Regardin 38260 Le Mottier