This summer, visit « site of special scientific interest »
Lake of Montjoux in St Jean de Bournay
- Sunday 21 July from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 28 July from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 18 August from 10:00 to 12h30
- Sunday 25 august from 20:00 to 22:00 (by night)
- Sunday 8 September from 10:00 to 12h30
Bog of « tourbière des Planchettes » in St Pierre de Bressieux
- Sunday 14 August from 20:00 to 22h (by night)
River La Sanne Amont in Montseveroux
- Sunday 4 august from 10:00 to 12h30
Booking at the tourist office on 04 76 36 25 86.
All Natural sites and parks
Discover the treasures of our local biodiversity: edible and medicinal wild plants, healing plants, ancient vegetable varieties... all grown in a preserved cob style farm house garden dating from the beginning of the 19th century.
360, chemin du Regardin 38260 Le Mottier