Château Louis XI

In 1260, Philippe 1er of Savoie trusted the construction castle standing up on Bièvre flat landscapes to the architect Jacques de Saint George the. The castle designed in both defensive and residentiel aspect was completed in 1281. In 14 century, La Cote Saint-André was attached to the region of Dauphine and, the castle became a venue for various official events

Opening Period

All year round, daily.
Only outside visit.

Prices

Free access.

Localisation

Itinerary