At the heart of the Isère county, only 1 hour away from Lyon, Grenoble and Valence, the area of Bièvre-Valloire is happy to welcome you!
- From the North, between Lyon and Grenoble: A48 motorway exit 9 signposted for La Cote St André and Rives
- From the West, via the Rhone valley: A7 motorway exit 12 signposted for Chanas and Annonay
- From the South, between Valence and Grenoble: A49 motorway exit 9 signposted for St Marcellin
Think about car sharing and visit: www.bievrevalloire-covoiturage.fr
- Valence station (TGV / high speed train) click to know more
- Grenoble station, click to know more
- Lyon Part Dieu station, click to know more
- Grenoble Isère Airport, St Etienne de St Geoirs, for more information click on www.grenoble-airport.com or phone 04 76 65 48 48.
- Lyon St Exupéry Airport, for more information click on www.lyon.aeroport.fr or phone 0 826 800 826.
- TransIsère buses: please check the timetables online or by phone on 0820 08 38 38