« So British : Hector Berlioz at the time of universal Exhibition «
Berlioz Festival from 18 august to 3rd septembre 2017
The Berlioz festival which takes place every summer in La Cote-Saint Andre, Berlioz’s birth town, is the unmissable summer event. Renowned nationally and abroad, it is one of the biggest classical music festivals.
The festival is organized by AIDA (Artistic diffusion agency of Isère). Official web site of festival : www.festivalberlioz.com/
Getting to Berlioz Festival ?
Carpool : Why not carpool or car-share to get to the festival ? consult : www.ecovoiturage.itinisere.fr
By car :
- From Grenoble, Lyon, Chambéry : Highway A48, take exit n°9 « Aéroport Grenoble Isère », take road D119, then road D71 until La Côte-Saint-André.
- Fom Valence : Highway A7, take exit n°12, take road D519 direction Beaurepaire then road D73 until La Côte-Saint-André.
Car parks and access
Car parks in La Côte-Saint-André : For your security, parking is not allowed at the Château Louis X. We invite visitor to follow the traffic rules, volunteers will be guiding vehicles to the dedicated car parks. Free Shuttle bus is available from the Tourisme Office (place of Berlioz) to Festival (château Louis XI).
Handicap access : Concert of Chateau Louis XI are accessible for disabled person. Please contact Box office of the Festival for booking your place.
Buy Ticket for this event ?
Box Office of the festival : 38, place de la Halle in La Côte Saint André. +33474 20 20 79.
- Every daily from 9 am to 7 pm ; and at the château Louis XI from 8 pm.
Tourist offices in La Côte-Saint-André, Roybon, St Etienne de St Geoirs et Beaurepaire (opening hours during the Festival)
- La Côte-Saint-André : Open from Tuesday to Sunday : 9h30 – 12h30 / 14h – 18h.
- Beaurepaire : Open from Tuesday to Saturday : 9h30 – 12h30 / 14h – 18h ; Jeudi : 9h – 12h30
- St Etienne de St Geoirs : Open from Monday to Saturday : 9h – 12h30
- Roybon : Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday : 9h30 -12h30 / 14h – 18h ; Saturday (19 and 26 august) : 9h – 12h30
At Château Louis XI, at 7 PM, you can drink or eat before concert : Giron’ Restaurant (french food) or Païza’ Restaurant (snack bar)