The festival is organized by AIDA (Artistic diffusion agency of Isère). Official web site of festival : www.festivalberlioz.com/
Getting to Berlioz Festival ?
By car :
- From Grenoble, Lyon, Chambéry : Highway A48, take exit n°9 « Aéroport Grenoble Isère », take road D119, then road D71 until La Côte-Saint-André.
- Fom Valence : Highway A7, take exit n°12, take road D519 direction Beaurepaire then road D73 until La Côte-Saint-André.
Car parks and access
Car parks in La Côte-Saint-André : For your security, parking is not allowed at the Château Louis X. We invite visitor to follow the traffic rules, volunteers will be guiding vehicles to the dedicated car parks. Free Shuttle bus is available from the Tourisme Office (place of Berlioz) to Festival (château Louis XI).
Handicap access : Concert of Chateau Louis XI are accessible for disabled person. Please contact Box office of the Festival for booking your place.
Shuttles for free are available every evening.
Departures every quarter in front of the tourist office at place Hector Berlioz in La Côte-Saint-André.
From 19:45 to 21:00 (concerts at 21:00) and from 18h45 to 20:00 (concerts at 20:00)
Buy Ticket for this event ?
Box Office of the festival : 38, place de la Halle in La Côte Saint André. +33474 20 20 79.
- Every daily from 9 am to 7 pm ; and at the château Louis XI from 8 pm.
Tourist offices in La Côte-Saint-André, Roybon, St Etienne de St Geoirs et Beaurepaire (opening hours during the Festival)
- La Côte-Saint-André : Open from Tuesday to Sunday : 9h30 – 12h30 / 14h30 – 17h30. Closed on Monday.
- Beaurepaire : Open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday : 9h30 – 12h30 / 14h30 – 17h30 ; Thursday and Saturday: 9h – 12h30
- Roybon : Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday : 9h30 -12h30 / 14h30 – 17h30 ; Thursday and Saturday: 9h – 12h30
- St Etienne de St Geoirs : Open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday : 9h – 12h30
At Château Louis XI, at 7 PM, you can drink or eat before concert : Giron’ Restaurant (french food) booking at phone number (++33 474 846 051) or Païza’ Restaurant (snack bar)